People new to New York are often fascinated by places like Long Island. This is an island, the largest in size, that adjoins the contiguous United States of America. It extends to the southeast part of New York City.
This fascinating place contains more than 100 beaches, many of which are lesser-known, pristine shores. The island harbors more than 40 percent of New York City’s population! Do you know Long Island exotic car rental is famous for its outstanding fleet that comprises some of the swankiest cars in the world?
Exploring Long Island
Long Island is full of beaches, quintessential places, shops, wineries, restaurants, the Hamptons, Gold Coast Mansions, historical lighthouses, award-winning vineyards, culinary delights, museums, arts, and lots more.
Driving from NYC to Long Island
It takes an hour and a few more minutes to drive from NYC to Long Island. If the traffic is light and you are in a sports car, it may probably take lesser time. Cars that “vroom” from 0 to 100 in 2-3 seconds make your journey relatively shorter and more thrilling.
Besides, it also depends on how many stops you make in your journey. If you drive non-stop, then you can reach it in half an hour.
But, why would you do so?
Not if you are a travel fanatic who loves to explore every nook and corner of the place and make each moment of the journey special.
The route from NYC and Long Island is dotted with interesting places. Stop over. Click some selfies with your luxury car and the natural beauty as the backdrop. Have delicious meals in Stuyvesant Town-Peter Cooper Village that fall on the way. Have fun. And then reach Long Island. The journey matters.
You can easily rent a Ferrari in NYC and then begin your enchanted journey.
How to rent?
To rent your dream car in NYC, you must have:
- Valid driver’s license that proves you are above 21.
- Matching insurance.
- Valid credit card that matches license.
Once you have these in place, schedule pickup and drop off.
Things to remember
- Search for “car rental near me” to connect with top-class rentals.
- Please check the availability of the car. At times, your chosen car is unavailable. In this case, you can either re-schedule or choose another car from the same brand. The rentals harbor several models from each car brand.
- If your insurance and license do not match, please produce valid address proof.
- It is mandatory to have your credit card on file, even if you pay in cash.
- If you are below 21 and still wish to rent, you must pay the ‘inexperienced driver rate,’ which is specific to each car.
- The rentals offer pickup/delivery options at an additional charge for every trip. It can be during off-peak and on-peak hours.
- You must pay the full security deposit before your rented car leaves the rental site.
- Having insurance is a must. Car rentals in NYC do not sell insurance, as they are not permitted to do so.
- Only personal insurance is accepted. Commercial insurance does not cover rental cars.