When it comes to children, it can be tempting for parents to try and keep them entertained with TV or movies all the time. However, there are many other options that can be just as entertaining for kids- and those options don’t require you to use your electronics! Check out these 5 games that are surprisingly entertaining and will keep kids occupied without being too distracting or too challenging.
The 5 Best Kids Games to Keep Your Kids Occupied
If you’re looking for some kid-friendly games that won’t keep your little ones glued to their screens all day long, look no further. Here are five of the best games to keep your kiddos entertained without spoiling them: my little pony games
- “Monopoly” is a classic game that can be played by adults and children alike. The game board can be enlarged for smaller players, and there are lots of different versions of the game available (including themed versions like “Pirate” or “Princess”).
- “Crosswords” are another classic puzzle game that can be enjoyed by kids and adults alike. There are online crossword puzzles as well as printable puzzles, so there’s something for everyone to get involved with.
- “Scrabble” is another classic word puzzle that can be played by both kids and adults alike. The tiles come in a variety of colors, so it’s easy to find an appropriate set for each player.
4.”Minecraft” is a wildly popular construction block game that has been enjoyed by kids and adults alike for years. It can be challenging enough for older children but still fun enough for younger ones too (assuming they’re not afraid of getting stuck in the Minecraft world!).
5.”Draw Something” is a popular puzzle app where you have to draw objects using only basic shapes (like squares or circles). The object then disappears and you have to continue drawing until you either fill up the entire
Games That Preserve Imagination
There are a lot of great games out there that will keep your kids occupied without spoiling them. Here are five of our favorites!
- Monopoly: This classic game is perfect for kids who love to strategize and make moves. It’s also a great way to teach financial concepts.
- Candy Land: This classic board game is known for its bright colors and sweet treats. It’s perfect for kids who love to act like kids and have fun together.
- Scrabble: This classic word game is a great way to exercise the brain and test vocabulary skills. Plus, it always results in intense competition between family members!
- Yahtzee: If you want something that is both challenging and entertaining, try out Yahtzee. It’s an old-fashioned dice game that always results in lots of laughs.
- Checkers: Another old-fashioned game that can be very challenging is Checkers. Kids will have to figure out the best moves in order to win the game.
Games That Build Character
Playing video games can be a great way for kids to spend time and build character. While some popular games may have violent or sexual content, there are plenty of other options that teach valuable life skills without compromising your child’s innocence.
Below, we’ve compiled a list of the best kid-friendly games that can help keep your kids occupied and out of mischief. Whether you’re looking for something to keep them entertained on long car rides or simply want to find something that improves school attendance, these fun titles will have them learning in no time!
1) “Doodle God” by Playrix: This addictive puzzler is perfect for younger players who love making beautiful designs with colorful blocks. With over 100 levels to complete, your little one will be busy creative for hours on end.
2) “Monument Valley” by Ustwo: In this challenging action-puzzle game, players navigate an endless maze of twisting marble staircases while solving puzzles and avoiding deadly traps. Ages 10 and up.
3) “Word Jumble” by Playrix: This fast-paced word puzzle game challenges players to unscramble words before the timer runs out. With tons of different levels and multiple difficulty settings, your child will be challenged from beginning to end.
4) “Temple Run 2” by Imangi Studios: Following the footsteps of Monkey Man as he races through an exciting adventure filled with treacherous obstacles and ever-growing danger is sure to
One of the best things you can do for your kids is to keep them occupied. You don’t want them sitting around bored, and educational games are a great way to do that. Here are some of our favorite kid games:
- Operation. This game is perfect for ages 6 and up. The goal is to remove all of the cards from the deck without being caught by the detectives. There are different modes available, so your child can tailor the game to their own level of difficulty.
- Taboo. This classic game is perfect for ages 10 and up. Players try to come up with words that have forbidden meanings, but they must avoid saying anything that will lead to a penalty card being placed on their player board. It’s a lot of fun trying to figure out what words will get you in trouble!
- Memory Matching Game. This one is perfect for younger players who are just starting to learn how to match items together in their memory banks. Simply draw a card and match it with an item shown on the card, then turn over the next card and repeat until all cards have been played. It’s a great way to practice memory skills!
- Scrabble® . This classic board game has been around for years and years, and there’s no reason why your children shouldn’t be able to enjoy playing it too! The object of the game is to build as